This is to announce the new schedule of written examinations to be administered to qualified applicants for various positions in BOC published in August 2022, details as follows:
Date: NOVEMBER 11, 2022 (FRIDAY)
Venue: Mabolo National High School, Pope John Paul II Ave, Cebu City (across Happy Herba, beside Mabolo Police Station)
Click links below for the full list of examinees and schedule:
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE EXAMINEES:
1. Examinees must take note of their respective ‘Applicant Number’ which will be indicated in the examination questionnaire and answer sheets, among other relevant documents.
2. Examinees are required to bring the following:
Any government-issued Identification card (NO I.D., NO EXAM Policy shall be applied)
Black or Blue Ballpoint Pen
For Unvaccinated Examinees:
Medical Certificate/Clearance indicating 1) absence of any COVID-19-related symptoms and 2) fitness of the applicant to take examination, issued by a public/private licensed physician
Copy of Rapid Antigen Test/Swab Test result with 72-hour validity (Negative result)
3. Examinees must be in smart casual attire.
4. Examinees should be at the designated venue at least 30 minutes prior to their scheduled examination, for the conduct of verification by the BOC HRMPSB Secretariat.
5. Examinees are encouraged to review the Republic Act No. 10863 or the Customs Modernization and Tariff Act (CMTA).
Further, in light of the current COVID-19 situation in the country and the implementation of pertinent rules and regulations issued by competent authorities, subject activity shall be conducted with due observance of all established minimum public health standards (ie mandatory wearing of face masks, maintenance of social distancing protocols, etc).
Pursuant to Customs Memorandum Order No. 27-2016 or the BOC Merit Selection Plan, the rating obtained by an applicant for hiring and promotion during the conduct of Competency-based Written Examination shall remain valid only for two years.
For inquiries contact the HRMPSB Secretariat immediately thru landline number (02) 5271944/5273622 or thru mobile number 0906-547-7233.
BOC Human Resource Merit Promotion and Selection Board